Making the most of your solar PV
Your SolarReturn system is a small renewable power plant and as such is made up of various pieces of high quality and advanced technology. The good news is that your system pretty much takes care of itself.
The panels include a built in self cleaning layer which does it job, whenever it rains and you can keep track of your performance easily online via your wireless Fronius inverter.
Looking after your (very low maintenance) panels
Every cell is coated in an hydrophobic layer - so whenever it rains, most of the dirt will wash easily away.
If your panels become visibly dirty, you can quickly hose them down with a garden hose (without taking to roof):
- Only spray the panels early morning or late evening when the sun is low or not directly on them
- Allow the panels to cool before spraying them
- Spraying cold water on a hot system could result in panel damage, voiding your warranty
Getting to know your (built to last) inverter
Make sure you're getting the most out of your inverter by reading the operating manual 1st. But here's some handy tips to get you started:
- You may notice that your inverter is warm to the touch, but this is normal. It's best to keep small children and pets away as a precaution
- Try not to limit the airflow around your inverter to ensure adequate cooling
- Keep track of your system's performance by connecting your wireless inverter to the web and downloading the free app
Request a no commitments quote
To help figure out the best solar solution for you, we just need a few details about your home.
We'll call you back within 1 business day to discuss your options and provide you with a (great) offer.
All fields required unless indicated as optional.
One of our friendly, team members will be happy to help you:
- 7am - 7pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays)
- We may ask you a couple of questions about your home and energy usage - it helps to have a copy of your bill close by.